Saturday, August 14, 2010

Art Institute: Week 5 Day 6

Good Morning!! Happy Saturday! How are you doing today? I wish you a great Saturday !

Here, my mom just loving a quick pictorial :p
and of course here I am also loving a pictorial . Picture taken by my loving mom!
Smilin' on a Saturday Morning!
My dad had to go to work at 6 am today so my sister took the honors of giving me a ride :)
Yup! You guessed it! A candid shot! i love my sis facial expression :p hehe and my aunt looked mad in this picture.. but shes a very cheerful person:)
This is what she gave me this morning! A chick publication . These comic books are so awesome because not only you get entertained but you also get the benefit of the spiritual food :)
My mom enjoying the ride and chatting with my Auntie Tess and my sis :)
Quick smile!
On the way to school! We left house at 7:40am which means we exactly have 20 min. to get to school which is also 20 min away from my house... Today was a rush!
Mission Valley Road! It's a bit chilly today..

Whoo hooo! I made it! its exactly 8:00 am when I arrived to class!
We took our midterm today. Mr. Harrison also wrote the homework on the board. After we finish the exam, we could leave but Breanna, Shirley and I stayed after the exam and did the homework :)
Here Breanna is looking focus doing "WORK"... I think she was on FACEBOOK!! Do your work MISSY!! haha :p
And Guess what???!!!! Breanna gave a very cool gift!! It really made my day extra awesome! Thank you sis!! I love it!! She drew Lilo hula dancing... !! Very Cooool!
Haha.. I'm guessing Shirley is thinking " oh boy, Elaine is taking pictures again" haha :p
Breanna took this lovely moment!! I really love the drawing the she made!!!
Lilo Hula Dancing by Breanna Cardea <3>
Lovely weather outside! Soaking up the sun!
Next week is the registration for fall quarter!!!
Heading home...
Even though my class ended at 12pm. My dad picked me up at 4 pm So I decided to go to the library and get some work done!
All buckled up!
Driving thru 805 South!
We were 2 1/2 miles away from our exit! Whoo hoo
The ice cream man was in our neighborhood today! 100% awesome!!! I usually get Lucas tamarindo or chamoy ice cream, or those cute little character with gumball eyes ( I love bubbles from power puff girls character ! cherry flavor)
Just appreciating God's awesome creation!
Home now! Whoo hooo :)
Heading to Diana's 19th Birthday Party!
Tita Cres and My mom! All Buckled Up!
We're driving on Sunshine ohhh ohh ohh!!!!!
A glimpse of Tijuana Baja California :)
Here we are at Diana's House :) Presenting to you her cousin! Leanne!
"Hey Everyone"- Diana :)I haven't seen her for so long!!! Great to see her!
Myspace/Facebook Pose :p
Mike and Blessy! So in Love!Here is tita! Waving Hi to you!
We initiated the party with the song 25 minutes sang by Leanne :)
Soo emotional for Leanne singing this song haha...
Karaoke Time!!!!! Luvin it!
She Scored 94!!! Whoooo Good Job!
Haha.. yup! U got it! The Star Spangled Banner!
Cmon Sing along!

99??!!!! Go Leanne! You rock! :p

Nathaniel singing :)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Hawak Kamay ( Holding Hands in Tagalog) sang by ...
Blessy! Look at Mike! He's in tears hehe jk :p
Time Magazine that Leanne made me read! A girl from Afghanistan got her nose and ears cut off from leaving Afghanistan! Oh myy!! Have you heard this news before?
The Birthday Girl singing!
Dedicating her song to her love- Stephen Awww

Quick Pictorial! My parents on the left and Diana with her mom on the right!
Diana and Tita Nora
Parents enjoying the food!

Tita Nora, Diana, LittleMissChef Ileina, Mom, and Dad! :)
Candid Shot of the party! This is one of my favorite Photo I've taken :)
Ate Joy being a Diva!!!
The BED in BEDJ. We're missing Julia today :( But at least I get to see my lovely girls again!!! whoo hooo
Pretty Flowers don't you think?!
TheLovely BED + J ( Hope I see her soon) = BEDJ!!!
Posing in the DARK!!!! mmmwaahahaha
Tito singing oldies :p

Rock it !!!Haha.. What was Nathaniel looking at ?? haha
Yup! Diana and I played this zombie game! Similar to resident evil :)
The Hulk??!! I was scared when I took this pic haha!! jk :p



No comments:

Post a Comment