Sunday, August 1, 2010

Art Institute: Week 3 Day 7

WELCOME month of August :)

Good Morning :) Its a beautiful Sunday morning here in Chula Vista, California! :) Hope you enjoy the lovely weather shots that I captured.




Today, I decided to spend this day with friends and family :) I worked on my homework for Cul1108 class' Action Plan!! I am starting to get the hang of it! I read the chapters assigned on On Cooking textbook and I also went over my recipes from Icookmanager( website where we get our recipes from.) Other than doing homework.. I planned to go with Natasha to "THE ROCK" ( if you know what I'm talking about comment below! NOW :) Make sure you don't look at the pictures below before commenting )

Alright! Well, I will talk about "THE ROCK" as you read on this blog :) The reason why I asked you if you know " The Rock" is because Natasha invited me to go there but I never heard of it before. Here she is driving while rockin with music :p

I took a candid shot ( like ALWAYS) and her reaction was so fast so she covered her face...Nice one Natasha!
We were cruisin' by Palomar Street and I took this opportunity to take a picture of the beautiful blue with white cloud formation sky :)
A quick SMILE :) before heading to "The Rock!"
While Natasha was driving on the freeway, I saw this white straight line... I think its coming from an airplane. What do you think?
Ohh myy!!! There was a traffic on Northbound freeway because of this gray car. Look at the hood of the car.. its WRECKED!!!! :( I hope our prayers were answered hoping that the owner of this car and the others that were also affected are safe now)
If you look closely, there are many more cars parked on the side of the freeway... There were at least 3 cars affected with this accident.
San Diego airport! Can you see the airplane leaving? Hope to go on it soon :)
OK! we're almost there to "The Rock" Just looking for parking spot!
Whoa look how much people there were!!!!! Can you see the line? It's amazing isn't it?
Walking towards "The Rock"

Yay! We made it! The Building was packed!
Sanctuary. You guessed it! Its a CHURCH! :)
with a DJ
Stands and microphone, and a TV
Wait what?! and its TELEVISED too!!!!
Here I am with Natasha. I thank her greatly for the wonderful experience here at "The Rock" :)
Audio Crew :)
There was also a rock star :) on the far left with long hair, back up singers, lead singer/ pianist, violin ensemble, and the DJ!!!
The service started with the song " Lord I lift your name on high" ( if you know it comment below :) )
Look at this!!! Wow!! Its packed! I'm just looking around and I'm beyond amazed :)
This man was telling us who's going to be the preacher/ guest today :)

I do not recall his name but he was the person that will be interviewing the guest... Guess who it is! ( Comment below) Hint: He is an ACTOR!!

Yup! the guest for today was Jim Caviezel! What a blessing! He played the role Jesus in the movie Passion of the Christ! He shared his experiences and his relationship with God :) We can't take a free lance picture of him because he is still active in film industry. ( Google his name to find out more about him :) )
Since It was my first time here at " The Rock" , Natasha supported me and we talked to these two lovely ladies :)
They are mentors that supports you if you need help. It could be about your relationship with God and the people around you. I am blessed to have YOU first of all, because you're the one that fuels my energy to keep this blog going :) It's challenging because not everything goes as planned. I am still trying to get accustomed to my new schedule as a college student but you reading this blog brings more than happiness and joy to me and also to God that uses me as an instrument to inform, inspire, and motivate YOU in this way :) I am blessed to be able to go to an awesome culinary school! The Art Institute has wonderful staff and I wouldn't ask for any better because for me, its more than I could ask for :) The things that I'm learning is a bit overwhelming but I'm thankful for Chef instructors and classmates for helping me out! :) and of course I want to thank you personally for your prayers.. It could be about anything and anyone!

My mom, Natasha, and My Auntie Tess ( From left to right) Just taking a quick shot after she dropped me off to my house :)



This day ended marvelously ... What I experienced today was an eye opener..I realized how blessed I am and I want YOU to realize how blessed you are :) It's amazing... There are many little things in life that we do not appreciate until one day.. we realize its gone..
I offer everything to God... because he's the source of all the wonderful things thats happening to my life and that includes you :) ( I would like to take this opportunity to thank God for having people like you that supports, cares, and loves me ) Hope you got something out of this blog :) Take Care Always and God Bless :)

XoXo, LittleMissChef Ileina

No comments:

Post a Comment