Thursday, August 12, 2010

Art Institute: Week 5 Day 4

Thursday! 12:30 pm

Good Afternoon! :) Today is really awesome because Natasha picked me up today for our Book Club :) We don't have a set time and day yet so we're still planning our meetings based on everyone's schedule...

Natasha and I having a quick pictorial :p
Running towards Nathan's House !!! Go Natasha!
So here's Ashlee and Natasha ... As you can tell.. Natasha was ready to pose hehe :p

Candid shot of Natasha and Nathan :)
This is the first book that we're reading :) Purpose driven life by Rick Warren. I mentioned this on my previous blog. If you haven't grabbed a copy yet, then what are you waiting for?!
This is my " The purpose driven life book" We ended the book club session on chapter 11. Now, we need to read up to chapter 15 for next week :)
Its 4:45pm ! I have school at 6 pm so Natasha gave me a ride to school today :) Whoo hooo!!!!
Nature/ Weather Shots Enjoy!







Stuck on a traffic... OK perfect time for some more pictorial :p
On the way to Mission Valley !!!!
Natasha and I arrived at Art Institute at 5:30 ;p Yes! I'm on time :)
Chef Roa Cul 1108 Class 6pm-11pm
North Building

As soon as I got to class, I saw Mary and Kuya doing the mis en place for the students who are taking the Mid term today :)
Kuya enjoyed weighing the all purpose flour on a scale!
Everyone arrived to class on time! Now, everyone is busy doing their mis en place!
Here's Oscar looking for pots....
Candid Shot...
He saw me taking pictures so he decided to pose :p What do you think? Did he pass to model pots haha :p
Whoo hoo 2nd Group ready to attack the midterm!
First, they did chicken fabrication!
They had to make sure the they cut the chicken into 8 pieces!
After they present the chicken to Chef Roa, They must take the chicken skin off from the breast to make Chicken Consomme.
While the 2nd group were busy taking the midterm skills exam, here is group 1 just sitting and watching the other group show what they know :)
Here's a student showing you how to use the Robot Coupe
Everyone resetting their station to make sauces and chicken consomme.
This the mis en
Today, Kuya and I spent 1 hour skimming the















No comments:

Post a Comment