Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Art Institute: Week 4 Day 3

Good Morning :) Rise and Shine Bloggers !!!

Heading to school @ 6:30 am :)
Mission Valley Road
Ayayay!!! Trying to stay awake...
Ok.. I'm all buckled up!!! I need to be mentally awake though... soo I smile for the camera with FLASH!!!! ( ok that was bright! Now I'm awake)
I was trying to take a picture of the building outside.. but all you can see is my reflection...Its really beautiful :)
Close Up! s o.O thats what I look like taking pictures hehe :p
Now can you see it better ?
I'm here at Chef Cochran's Asian Cuisine class today! Chef offered to have a mini workshop where he will show us how to fabricate a chicken and do some knife cuts.. I was the only one there because Marcy was not able to show up :( But I did learn how to fabricate a chicken chef Cochran's way and also he helped me work on doing tourne on potatoes using bird's beak knife :)
After I finish the workshop with chef Cochran, I immediately worked on my weekly recap which is due in an HOUR @@@hhhhh!!!
Chef Kloeble's Cul 1105 Class 9:00 am- 12:00pm
Today, We took a quiz on soups :) I did well on the quiz except for the consomme procedure :( I missed one letter and the whole thing was off :( so I missed 6 out of 12.. Lesson learned .. We also talked about vegetables which we already executed on Monday and yesterday ! East day today :)

Mr. Shawn Entrikin Intro to Success Class 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Today, there were couple of guest speakers that talked about online classes and registrations :)
Here is Mr. jeremiah San Pedro and you can find him in North Building Room 178 :) If you want to sign up for online classes here at the Art Institute.

Fall Registration 2 Weeks from now :) Week 6
Whoo hooo :) When the registrar was having a quick review on what she talked about regarding the registration, I won a $10 Gift Card to Starbucks!! Good thing I know my academic director and advisor :p

Today was quite an easy day, after Mr. Entrikin's class, I went to Chef Roa's Cul 1108 Class from 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Yup! So I've been here at school since 6:30 in the morning up to 11:00 at night! Whoa... I guess I'm a little bit exhausted today.... Need some rest :) Talk to you in the morning :) Take Care

Thank You for Visiting my Blog and for your enless love and support <3

XoXo LittleMissChef Ileina

No comments:

Post a Comment